When does this show air?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I've kind of browsed around a few times when channel surfing for this show, but never found it. I guess it's just one of those things where if it is on and I am bored, then I will watch, but not something I am going to make sure I am home for. But after reading some of these threads I've gotten a little more interested in seeing the show. Can anyone tell me what day the show airs?

Taki

DTVUSA Member
Dude just read a good book, you will get way more pleasure out of it and not a little bit more entertainment. This is one of those reality tv shows that just is to bad to be watched.

MacGyver

DTVUSA Member
Supernanny airs Friday nights 9p est/8c. Be prepared for a lot of screaming bratty kids on each show. I know it is kinda the point, that these families need help raising their kids. But, it is hard to believe these parents let this woman and camera crew into their home and talk down to them the way they do.

Part of me wonders if part of the show might not be staged. But, what is it saying to our kids if they watch this show every week and see that their are so many kids that have more control than the parents. I'm not sure they will get the message that is intended.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Supernanny airs Friday nights 9p est/8c. Be prepared for a lot of screaming bratty kids on each show. I know it is kinda the point, that these families need help raising their kids. But, it is hard to believe these parents let this woman and camera crew into their home and talk down to them the way they do.

Part of me wonders if part of the show might not be staged. But, what is it saying to our kids if they watch this show every week and see that their are so many kids that have more control than the parents. I'm not sure they will get the message that is intended.
Thanks MacGyver :). Yeah, I remember Nanny 911, and I used to have my daughter watch it and the nanny would scare her so bad that she wouldn't dare misbehave. Sounds like this show may not do the same thing? In ways I thought that Nanny 911 was staged too, because the kids started out as uncontrollable and then within a mere weeks time they were perfect angels.