when is the Xfinity TV app going to be available to use on Roku - XFinity

When is the Xfinity TV App for Roku going to be available? It has been almost a year at this point. We purchase Roku TV's for our rental property and were told by year end (2016) January is flying by, and soon April will be here. This will make one year since the announcement.

This question, "when is the Xfinity TV app going to be available to use on Roku," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding when is the Xfinity TV app going to be available to use on Roku, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.

G

I don't think they are since Tom Wheelers gone from the FCC it's not going to be pushed. I'm predicting Comcast is going to wait a little longer and then say it was unable to be done. I put in a Complaint with The FCC about it and Comcast closed it right away they didn't even contact me.

C

Cs-Annoyed

Always annoyed - now it seems directv is playing the same game. I switched over to directvnow as they promised a roku app. It seems every so often they post that it is coming and then it goes back to radio silence. Maybe hulu will finally get it right. I should probably just switch over to slingtv as they seem to be the only streaming sevice that even bothered to provide an app for roku - which might I add has the largest market share of streaming devices. Rant over.