Where are you able to get time warner?

dreamr802

DTVUSA Member
Is time warner only available in certain areas? I'm in Florida and I haven't heard of it before joining this forum...are they reasonably priced? How is their customer service?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
From what I have heard you guys have Comcast out in Florida right? I am not sure where all Time Warner services, but you can always look up your zip code on their site Time Warner Cable and find out.

I like Time Warner a lot. The prices are reasonable enough and I got a guarantee that most my rates would not change. The Customer Service is usually great in all areas including phone, cable, and internet. My favorite feature is Roadrunner internet. I have never had a faster internet in my life and more than likely will never switch.

For sure it is available in Wisconsin. I have it, and everyone I know around here has it. There are a few random people who swear a satellite network is better, but I refuse to believe that.

For sure it is available in Wisconsin. I have it, and everyone I know around here has it. There are a few random people who swear a satellite network is better, but I refuse to believe that.
I just can't stand the slow response time on satellite services when you're viewing channel list with tv show information. Pressing page down on a cable service is so much faster than doing that with a satellite tv service.