Where do you watch?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
It's a combination. I get fed up with the ads, though. Mostly I watch from Hulu, I guess. Sometimes I'll go the network site but the problem there is that it's like a spoiler zone.

I switch from hulu, to network sights, youtube and also with live streaming from time to time. Some ISP providers also provide their own sight for internet TV.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member

Katharina

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I mostly watch from Hulu, YouTube... and more recently from RetroVision. There are more but some of them seem to have some fairly major security issues.

phoenyxstarr

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I use YouTube for music videos only. I used to watch TV on Hulu (specially after that commercial done by Seth Mcfarlane, LMAO) but quit because they only had a few of my shows & they only kept so many episodes. Now I mainly watch TV on my Netflix, usually via the PS3 but sometimes on the laptop or desktop.

I'm not real big on watching TV shows when they are aired for some reason. I think its mainly because a lot of my favorite shows come on when I need to work or am doing stuff with the kiddos. During the day, the TV is usually on Nick or PBS kids so that one can watch educational programming while I do schoolwork with the other. 2 different ages, 2 different grades, tons of fun for me! LOL

Katharina

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I use YouTube for music videos only. I used to watch TV on Hulu (specially after that commercial done by Seth Mcfarlane, LMAO) but quit because they only had a few of my shows & they only kept so many episodes. Now I mainly watch TV on my Netflix, usually via the PS3 but sometimes on the laptop or desktop.
There is always so much available on YouTube that most of the time I even forget to check for music videos. :) I am always totally amazed at the things I can find to watch online now. :)

Ricardo

DTVUSA Member
We've watched most of what we've seen from the net using YouTube. A couple years ago we became interested in the second season of Boomtown, and went looking for a couple episodes from season two online, because it wasn't available on DVD.

Katharina

DTVUSA Jr. Member
We've watched most of what we've seen from the net using YouTube. A couple years ago we became interested in the second season of Boomtown, and went looking for a couple episodes from season two online, because it wasn't available on DVD.
It always amazes me that things I've thought would never be found are often available on YouTube. I even found a show from my childhood that I hadn't heard of in a very long time and assumed I'd never see it again... I'm glad I was wrong about that. :)

stav

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Over here all the main terrestrial and national tv channels now have a website showing all their shows after they've been aired on tv. So if I miss my programme tonight say, and forgot to record it, i can just go to the BBC iPlayer site and watch it there up to 28 days later.

phoenyxstarr

DTVUSA Jr. Member
stav, I wish I could watch shows on the BBC iPlayer site. I can't because I'm in the US. I absolutely loved Primeval when it was on BBC America here. I can't wait for the next 2 series. I'm going to eventually buy the DVDs so that I can watch it whenever I need my 'Connor fix' as my daughter calls it. She's just as bad though. LOL