Which channels are DRM Protected in my lineup? - XFinity

I'm from Salinas,CA and i'm thinking of purchasing an HDHomerun and getting a cable card, but after doing some research I came across DRM. DRM basically means that the channel is a copy-once protection being applied to channels. Before I purchase a HDHomerun and a cable card, I would like to know what channels in my lineup are DRM Protected? I live in Salinas,California. Are all the channels DRM protected? are my local and sports channels drm protected? Is my entire line up drm protected? Could someone look into this and let me know which channels in my lineup are DRM protected?

This question, "Which channels are DRM Protected in my lineup?," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding Which channels are DRM Protected in my lineup?, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.

G

DRM protection should not interfere with your ability to use a homerun. The cable card you install in your device is what decrypts the channels allowing you to view them all.