Which Is Your favourite Cartoon Show

Stewie

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Family Guy for sure is my No.1.
But I'm also quite into the oldies/classics. I like The Smurfs, Tom&Jerry, Bugs Bunny, etc.
I'm quite a sucker for Eastern European cartoons before the end of communism. E.g. Balthazar or Lolek & Bolek.

JaQ

DTVUSA Jr. Member
South park is the best. The writers are so clever and call out people and issues so perfectly, it's so funny and up to date on current events

whitecup

DTVUSA Jr. Member
The Simpsons are classic! It's the longest running cartoon and it has some credibility being in the movies and all. I love Bart and his antics. Every character is so funny.

misha

DTVUSA Member
A long time ago, I grew up watch AH! Real Monsters on Nickelodeon. I wasn't young at the time, maybe 17 back then, but I still loved the show. I enjoyed watching every episode, and I was sad when it never came on again.

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
I grew up watching the Rugrats with my family all of the time. The older episodes were great, but once the characters began to get older, the show took a turn for the worse. I stopped watching it then.

casey

DTVUSA Member
It is so hard to choose from all the cartoons that I watched as a kid. Every show had it's own uniqueness to it. If I had to choose one though, I would go with Rocky and Bulwinkle. I know, that show is SO old, but I loved it.

I liked Invader Zim, he was so intense that you had to laugh. The episodes with Dib and his crazy theories were classics. Guess Nickolodeon couldn't handle it, to bad, would have been good for adult swim

Gir was cute

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
Some of my all time favorites were Bugs Bunny, Elmer J Fudd and Daffy Duck. Come to think of it pretty much all of Warner Brothers Looney Toons were good. Such as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Sylvester, Tweety, Marvin the Martian, Taz, Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner, Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam, Pepé Le Pew, Speedy Gonzales, and many others. They had some talented cartoonists in that company.
Looney Tunes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1inxs, you have added all I like too.

But Pink Panther is missing.

And how was the name of that black cat, which was annoyed by that little brown mouse (not Speedy Gonzales)?

:thumb: