Which tv show you daily watch????

Hello Friends,

Which tv show you daily watch?and why????

I watch Hannah Montana tv show, on daily basis….. This is a comedy show………..
When I watch this show then I get relief because this is very funny show..
All characters in this show are too funny..

Now, You tell which TV Show you watch daily? and why?????

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Judge Judy because it is amazing what you can learn listening to her give the riot act to dumb bells, and Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn because it is the only cook show where I can actually make some of the dishes.

Flossie Clara

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Big Bang Theory, The Maury Show, Law and Order SVU, Burn Notice, Family Guy, The SImpsons. Also I Watch TV Shows Online more than others but they don't have enough episodes for me to watch them on a daily basis.

Last edited:

AG99

DTVUSA Member
I don't watch anything daily, not even the news. You'd be surprised how little TV you consume once you actually have to go hunt down a program online. All that mindless flipping channels and staring at something without really watching it just disappears -- and you don't even miss it.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I must admit it's more like DVR it daily and then watch. I still do that with Judge Judy more than any other current show. I do with GH (General Hospital) too again. Started in 2013 with their 50th anniversary gimmick of bringing back all kinds of former characters and stars. That said, I fast forward through 90% of it. I was just about to stop DVRing this month when an ancient Cassadine appeared. Wow -- okay, gotta keep recording it for the time being. lol

Lily13

DTVUSA Member
It's kind of funny because I like many shows, but I don't watch any when they air on tv. I always wait a bit and only watch them when I have time and when I'm in the mood. Or when I have someone nice to accompany me :) It's not to good because I always run into spoilers... But that's just the way I do it.

Cartman is the greatest TV character ever created

If you subscribe to Hulu Plus or have access to a computer log-on to SouthParkStudios.com and watch any and I mean ANY episode of South Park. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are hands down the createst writing duo of all time. Cartman, obviously voiced by Trey Parker, is simply the most brilliant and all-around greatest character ever created. He is the embodiment of Satan but at the same time you find yourself rooting for him and cheering him on at every turn. Cartman may be the most controversial TV character of all time and yet he is also the most relatable and ever vigilant persona to cross the realm of television and film.

Lily13

DTVUSA Member
Personally I love SouthParkStudios! That's exactly where I've always watched SP. I just regret they don't have a download option, I've always wanted to get some to watch offline when I'm in a bus etc. But I'm not complaining, it's almost unbelievable how great SP's creators are towards their fans, to let everyone watch such a popular show for free.

Personally I love SouthParkStudios! That's exactly where I've always watched SP. I just regret they don't have a download option, I've always wanted to get some to watch offline when I'm in a bus etc. But I'm not complaining, it's almost unbelievable how great SP's creators are towards their fans, to let everyone watch such a popular show for free.
I know its not exactly free but if you have Hulu plus you get South Park on the go. I watch it almost everyday on my phone during my work lunch break!

Lily13

DTVUSA Member
I know its not exactly free but if you have Hulu plus you get South Park on the go. I watch it almost everyday on my phone during my work lunch break!
Yeah? How much is it? And is there anything else worthy my money except for South Park? ;) I might consider getting it. Do you need a good smartphone for the videos to stream from there without lagging?

"The O'Reilly Factor" Shocking, I know. :alien: It's not my favorite show, by any means. Just my favorite show that currently airs every weekday.

R.
I understand, this is the funniest show on televison. Bill O'Reilly has the most misguided sense of self-importance and a horribly skewed understanding of right and wrong. As funny as his show may be, it is truly dissappointing how many people believe the nonsense that comes out of that man's lying mouth.

Yeah? How much is it? And is there anything else worthy my money except for South Park? ;) I might consider getting it. Do you need a good smartphone for the videos to stream from there without lagging?
No, I have used an old pre-smartphone LG and it still streamed just fine. There current episodes of new shows, so if you watch things like Modern Family, Simpsons, The Following, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Almost Human, Agents of Shiled, SNL, ETC ETC... you can always keep up with the recent season. And the movie selection is almost identical to Netflix so you can always find something to watch. Plus the entire library of the Criterion collection is included so there is always an amazing classic film you can find. And for $7.99 (first month free) I think it is a better subscription than Netflix, unless you don't have an interest in current shows that is :)

I understand, this is the funniest show on televison. Bill O'Reilly has the most misguided sense of self-importance and a horribly skewed understanding of right and wrong. As funny as his show may be, it is truly dissappointing how many people believe the nonsense that comes out of that man's lying mouth.
Obviously we have a different take on O'Reilly. He has the most popular news commentary program by far at that prime time slot. He's not selling himself as a prophet or a poet. He sometimes jokes; he sometimes plays devil's advocate. I often disagree with him, but his style is the the most efficient way to get a variety of opinions on the issues of the day. I don't think he deliberately lies -- that accusation was uncalled for.

He's about as close to dead center as you can get on the political spectrum. But don't worry. Megan Kelly is coming up fast. In a month or two she might be my favorite -- then you and I can agree 100%.

Rick

Last edited:
he hs no understanding of politics or the democratic system for that matter... he doesn't present the devils advocate he pretends to support it only to use his beliefs to sway you into aligning with his mindless opinions... I really do feel sorry if you think this man is intelligent....

he doesn't present the devils advocate he pretends to support it
What "it"? To be honest, it doesn't sound like you know what a devil's advocate is.

... his mindless opinions...
You can't have it both ways. If he's lying when he states his opinions, then you don't know what his opinions are. How then, can you claim they're "mindless"? If you believe this, name a specific opinion O'Reilly holds that you feel is mindless. :boxing:

Rick

What "it"? To be honest, it doesn't sound like you know what a devil's advocate is.

You can't have it both ways. If he's lying when he states his opinions, then you don't know what his opinions are. How then, can you claim they're "mindless"? If you believe this, name a specific opinion O'Reilly holds that you feel is mindless. :boxing:

Rick
gee I don't know how bout the fact that he claims marriage isn't a right... or the fact that he claims the Supreme Court are "activist judges" LOLOLOLOL, or maybe its because he thinks parents can be the only ones to make the final decision on abortion, or maybe its his beliefs on music that are incredibly racist, or possibly the fact he thinks he's the only "honest" newsperson (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). but nice try next time maybe do your research first... Oh and we can just forget the part where he supports INTELLIGENT DESIGN being taught in schools (what is this 1488????!?!?!?!)

:boxing: