Who are they saving the judge's vote for?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I think they are saving it just in case someone like Adam or Danny happens to get voted off. I really didn't think they were gonna save Scott because even though he is very likable, he isn't really one of the top 5. Any thoughts?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Ah well, I guess I just got my own answer :D. Matt was saved tonight. Not that it even matters since two of them are going home next week, and I don't think Matt has a chance at all to win.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I was surprised that they saved Matt. They only get one save, right? I would have not been surprised to see them use it on Allison, Adam or Danny because they all have a good chance of winning. I don't see Matt going all the way.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I bet that Lil and Anoop aren't too happy that they saved Matt. If he would have gone home when he was voted out, then either Lil or Anoop would still be in the competition. None of them had what it takes to win the whole thing though.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
This is off topic, but thanks for having your kitty clean my monitor:D
I love your avatar.
:p No problem at all !

Yeah, I really think that they should have saved that vote for either Adam or Danny, that is if they should ever need it. I don't really like the new "save" though. First they have to sing all over again (talk about pressure), and then the next week TWO people had to leave.