Who can I call or talk to that can fix my bill - DirecTV

This question is about "Who can I call or talk to that can fix my bill", with DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports. Does anyone know of who I can call / talk to, to fix my bill. I'm a new DirectTV/AT&T customer with bundled service. I was offered a promotional price and $100 Visa card when I signed up and I have proof of this offer via email from Directv and AT&T but every time I call the listed 800#'s nobody can fix my bill and they do not show that I have any promotional offer but won't let me send them the email confirmation showing the promotional pricing. They keep opening a case for me and telling me someone will call me back. After 3 months of NOBODY calling me back, I continue to call requesting to talk to supervisors or anyone in authority but they state nobody but this fantom back office can fix my invoice and I should continue to wait for them to call me back. Any suggestions for who to talk to would be greatly appreciated. ALL the 800# listed on this website I've tried numerous times.

This topic covered Who can I call or talk to that can fix my bill, and DirecTV satellite tv service.