Who is from Michigan...? Post please!

rt1

DTVUSA Member
I'm in the Kalamazoo area...and want to get a count of how many michiganders are on here and what their setup is (equipment, antenna etc.)

Is your reception good...?

Post pics of your antenna setup if you want

Last edited:
I'm in the Kalamazoo area...and want to get a count of how many michiganders are on here and what their setup is (equipment, antenna etc.) Is your reception good...?
Why do you need a count, rt1? You already posted your TVFool Report and a professional antenna installer (MrPogi) made some recommendations. Just a glance at your report is enough to tell me you can get an excellent lineup with one or two antennas.

The guy at the bottom of a hill 75 miles away from the closest city has an excuse. You have no excuse -- just do it. :director: It's not what state you're in. It's how many stations are broadcasting within 50 or 60 miles.

Rick

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
I believe I read somewhere that Michigan has a very high percentage of people who rely solely on their antennas for TV.

i was just curious of how many on here are from Mi and sporting a antennae
You might not get a response. Michigan is an average sized state, and there are surely less than 50 people who post here regularly. Doesn't mean you don't have half a dozen cord cutters right on your block!

I'd try a google site search:
site:dtvusaforum.com/ "Michigan" OR "MI"

Many of the "MI" hits will be the abbreviation for "miles," but you can scroll past those. You could do the same for tvfool.com, avsforum.com/f/45/local-hdtv-info-and-reception, etc.

Rick