Who is your favorite Character?

I absolutely love Olivia Benson. Her character is great and I think that she's an amazing actress. This is the only Law and Order I follow avidly. But it wouldn't be the same without Elliot Stabler either. The pair of them is just great.

jess1ca_s

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Olivia Benson's my favorite, too. Overall the acting on Law and Order SVU is better than on any of the other Law and Order series. They’ve had a lot of terrific guest stars, too, like Leslie Caron, Robin Williams, Sara Gilbert, Mary Steenburgen, Cynthia Nixon . . . to name a few.

Taki

DTVUSA Member
Olivia Benson is one of the main reasons I watch this show on a regular basis as well. I think they deal with a lot of difficult situations that the average person would have a great deal more trouble in dealing with.

jamesb

DTVUSA Member
Olive is also one of my favorite characters and I think that I might have a secret crush on her ;-) I actually do not like Elliot Stabler very much as he is a bit weird with how he views matters. I also like the character of Ice T a lot.

toby

DTVUSA Member
i really like olivia as well. probably the main reason i watch this show....i might have a crush on her as well (but don't tell my wife):p

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I love SVU! Olivia and Stabler together make this show. They have great dynamics. If I had to choose between the two of them I would also have to choose Olivia, but I do love Stabler too.

WaffleStomp

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Munch and Fin are my favorite, by far. I love Munch's witty remarks, and Fins attitude towards the criminals. Stabler and Benson, it's well sort of repetitive.