Why can't AT&T adjust a bill, when they made the mistake in the first place???? - Dir

Why can't AT&T adjust a bill, when they made the mistake in the first place???? - Dir

I called AT&T on 11//4/16 to cancel my free 3-month HBO, Cinemax, etc. package that would stop being free after 11/17/16. The person I spoke with on 11/4/16 said they would get it cancelled. On my my bill for the period 11/20/16 - 12/19/16, I was charged for the HBO, Cinemax, etc. package. I called AT&T today, 1/4/17, 2 months AFTER the first call, to try to get the bill amount-due adjusted down by the amount charged for the HBO, Cinemax, etc. package. The best AT&T could do is create a credit for the next bill by this amount. They could not reduce the current bill amount by the package amount. This is EXTREMELY aggreviating, since I did what I needed to do to cancel the package. Other recurring technical issues have really made me regret changing my service to AT&T.

This question, "Why can't AT&T adjust a bill, when they made the mistake in the first place????," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.