Why can't I get new coupons when the others were already expired???

amlhope

DTVUSA Rookie
I am so frustrated because when I finially did recieve my DTV converter coupons they were expired. I've been trying for months, since July to get them replace. Actually spoke to some one to took down my information, but NEVER heard back from anyone!!! :mad: So what do I do??:confused: get the box and send "Who" the bill for be reinbursted my $40? It's not fair that 1- we have to do this and then you put an expiration date on it.
2- You should be letting people know that there is an expiration on there.
3- Just send them out in enough time that we can use them, NOT BE
EXPIRED by the time we receive the coupons. THEN YOU don't want to
replace them

Can anyone tell me how to get them replaced?
Tired of the RUN a ROund

I am so frustrated because when I finially did recieve my DTV converter coupons they were expired. I've been trying for months, since July to get them replace. Actually spoke to some one to took down my information, but NEVER heard back from anyone!!! :mad: So what do I do??:confused: get the box and send "Who" the bill for be reinbursted my $40? It's not fair that 1- we have to do this and then you put an expiration date on it.
2- You should be letting people know that there is an expiration on there.
3- Just send them out in enough time that we can use them, NOT BE
EXPIRED by the time we receive the coupons. THEN YOU don't want to
replace them

Can anyone tell me how to get them replaced?
Tired of the RUN a ROund
We are sorry for your inconvenience others too have had this problem. as we are not affiliated with the program but just a board to try and help people answer their questions there is nothing we can do about the coupon program. the web site for the coupon program is www.dtv2009.gov. :)