Why is Channel 3 KCRA NBC not on my channel lineup - DirecTV

NBC Channel 3 KCRA in Sacramento, Ca is no longer on my line up, WHY?

This question, "Why is Channel 3 KCRA NBC not on my channel lineup," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

Dispute

There is a dispute against both companies & we are now in the crossfire & missing out on our NBC channels.

G

Contract Dispute

Directv and the company that owns kcra have not agreed to a new contract which expired at midnight, Eastern time.

G

Directv... Work out a deal or lose my business!

If not resolved quickly, I will drop Directv. As agreed upon when I signed my contract with them, they offered NBC (channel 3 and KCRA channel 58). If they take away those channels they are breaching contract. Very aggrevating.

G

Directtv and channel 3 and 58

Diercttv is in breech of the contract I signed with them. We deserve to be compensated!

G

Guestrewsgirl

DIRECTV and NBC

You are absolutely right!! I'm sure I'm not the only customer that feels this way. They sure as hell won't prorate our bills!! Mad in Cali !!

R

Rosie Howard

Dump Directv

I agree with you. We pay enough as it is. They should resolve this issue without impacting what we, as consumers, are over paying for!!!

G

Mad consumer

I have watched NBC since the 50's when it was free with an antenna and now for hundreds per year,they just want more money. This country is run on greed and we've paying for it and get nothing.It's totally inexcusable!

G

These disputes happen quite often. The company in question is Hearst, not NBC -- only the Hearst-owned stations are off the air (in some cities they may be ABC, CBS or independent). What Dish Network did back in the day was replace with the closest NBC station available. In the case of Sacramento, this would be either KNTV-11 in San Jose or Channel 24 out of Chico. Both are easily accessible via spotbeam satellite (aimed at Northern Cal). Then, when the dispute is resolved, they switch you back to KCRA. I don't understand why DirecTV has not done this. Or have they? Check other local channels.