Why is this show so addictive?

Why is this show so addictive to people. I just kind of got lost and then I missed 1 episode and I didn't understand anything so I just kind of gave up. A couple of my friends actually work their schedule around Lost's schedule...Do you do this as well?

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
This is another one of those shows we're people either love it or hate it. It's really hard to watch if you haven't been keeping up with the current season.

datadee

DTVUSA Member
I think its getting pretty weird and I don't like it as much as I did at the beginning. And you really can't miss one episode or you'll get lost. If I do miss, I try to catch up on the internet, but I can't always do that either.

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. I keep saying if they do not give out some answers and soon I am going to stop watching. Then my eyes and nose are glued to the screen the next week that it is on!
I am getting really tired of all the back and forth business. I am also frustrated that they seem to have just dropped several story lines that were in the first two years of the show.
It will be interesting to see what starts the new season off.

toby

DTVUSA Member
i guess i am one of those who has to watch it every week when it comes on. i can't dvr it as it is not the same. i have to watch it when it actually airs:eek:

buck

DTVUSA Member
i think it is addictive since you are always waiting for questions to be answererd and then you just get more questions with each answer....hopefully that makes sense:)

sleepy

DTVUSA Member
I live for this show! We Dvr it so in case we aren't at home we can watch it. We tape an entire season so that we could catch up or review for future references made because they all tie in together.

TVLee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
My favorite show. And I've finally converted my entire family into Lost Junkies. We just finished watching season one on DVD, and are in the middle of season two.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
My favorite show. And I've finally converted my entire family into Lost Junkies. We just finished watching season one on DVD, and are in the middle of season two.
I'm not going to give you any spoilers but just wait until you get to the finale of season 2. Tons of stuff going on in that episode.

Lost has actually managed to find a very good balance between reality and mysticism. I watched one episode then another...and then another...I had to know what would happen. There are plenty of television shows and they are not all as addictive