Why Uverse app on Iphone 6plus only crediting 14.7 mb as "data free TV" out of 865 mb

Why Uverse app on Iphone 6plus only crediting 14.7 mb as "data free TV" out of 865 mb

Started problem log #CM20161018_119092393 Oct 18 3:00 pm concerning "data free tv" thru Uverse app on Iphone 6 plus not crediting as free watching TV thru uverse app. Was instructed thru "chat" line to reset my phone's data usage so I could tell how much Uverse app was using, which I did 10/18 3:40pm. That night & next morning watched approx 2 hrs of news thru Uverse app. Looking at burned data next day 10/19 my iphone's data usage by Uverse was 865 mb. Upon checking data usage on "Myatt" account, the same time period showed me being credited with less than 15 mb as "data free tv"...hardly even in the ball park of the advertised "free TV" via Uverse. Every AT&T person responding to my problem doesn't seem to have the ability or wants to take the time to add all my "data free tv" kb entries so I did it for them. Still waiting for a technician to get involved in this as it is not a billing problem. I don't have unlimited data plan, I have 6gb with rollover...surely I'm not the only one that's having this issue.

This question, "Why Uverse app on Iphone 6plus only crediting 14.7 mb as "data free TV" out of 865 mb used?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.