Will I be able to watch the Steelers-Dolphins game on the NFL Sunday Ticket app on 10

For DirecTV TV services which include DVRs and receivers, Will I be able to watch the Steelers-Dolphins game on the NFL Sunday Ticket app on 10/16? I am a long-time NFL Ticket subscriber so that I can watch all Steelers games while living in the DC area. My receiver has recently died, and an attempt to upgrade my equipment today to HD did not happen as my condo building balcony does not have the line of sight needed for all 3 satellites.
I had to reorder standard equipment that now will not be installed until Tuesday, 10/18. I have an HD antenna on my tv that pulls in the local CBS station, but it will broadcast the Ravens game and not the Steelers at gametime. Can I watch my Steelers game on the NFL Sunday Ticket app? I downloaded it recently on my computer but haven't used tried it yet. Are others having success watching their out of market games? Is there anything special I need to know or do to make this work? I am a Steelers and fantasy football fanatic who lives for Sunday football. I appreciate any assistance. Thanks!