Windows Media Center - Cable Card - All HD channels have 'No Data Available' in the g

I am using Windows Media Center (on my Windows 7 computer) + a Comcast cable card + HD Home Run Prime by Silicon Dust to view and record TV shows. Starting today or yesterday all of the HD channels are showing "No Data Available" in the guide. The shows can be seen, but no HD shows can be recorded, because WMC doesn't know that they are there. My guess is that something has gone wrong with the TV guide that I'm accessing. Perhaps it'll clear itself up, but I'm not counting on it.
I've been trying to reset most everything, but at the moment I can't even drill down to the spot where I set the TV guide. (I can't find the right page in WMC)

This question, "Windows Media Center - Cable Card - All HD channels have 'No Data Available' in the guide," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding Windows Media Center - Cable Card - All HD channels have 'No Data Available' in the guide, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.

G

Same issue here -- using a Ceton InfiniTV 4 PCI tuner on Comcast. I reran the guide setup under settings/tv/configure tv signal and SOME channels came back, but not all.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Microsoft is finally going to screw us out of Media Center for good. They've killed so many things I've loved... :(

-Forjo

R

RDA

Same problem for me.

I am having the same problem and it is making me a bit angry. The issue is coming from Windows from what I can understand. I am in windows 8 and I don't want to upgrade to 10 because I will lose media center.