Work at Home Internet Stability - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Work at Home Internet Stability", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I work at home 2 days a week and it is critical that I have a stable internet connection during that time (8:30 AM to 5:00 PM). Over the last 2 weeks at times my Internet connection has been unstable which has resulted in work loss. I would like remedy this situation. Is there a Internet option that would provide better stability? If there is line maintenance being done can I be notified ahead of time so I can plan for the outage? Impacting my work day at home will only threaten my ability to pay my Spectum bill so it is not in your. interest to provide this instability. Thank you.

Work at Home Internet Stability?

Line maintenance is EXTREMELY rare for internet services, to the point where it normally doesn't happen unless your internet is out due to an issue that would require it to begin with, so that really shouldn't be an issue or concern.

1. For the most stable connection, you should be using an Ethernet cable - not Wifi.

2. If you are using Wi-fi, then you should do a speedtest battery where you plan to work to determine signal strength and if it satisfies your needs. If it doesn't, then either move the router, work closer to the router or get a stronger router.