X1 and DTA boxes sometimes tune to a channel on its own that says I'm not subscribed/not authorized

B

BHelms07

So my X1 and DTA boxes sometimes autotune to this channel on their own, and when it does, it says im not subscribed/its not authorized.. I can't even use my remote until it tunes itself back to the last channel I was watching. This happens once a week normally at night and sometimes even during the day. I will include a picture of what happens on both boxes. Also sorry for the bad quality, picture was taken on laptop camera. I also do have a Legacy xfinity box in the basement (i know its crazy), but Since I don't use the basement TV that much, I'm not sure if it happens on the Legacy equipment too. Next time this happens I will check. If it does, I will make a follow up post with an image of it.

"X1 and DTA boxes sometimes tune to a channel on its own that says I'm not subscribed/not authorized," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding X1 and DTA boxes sometimes tune to a channel on its own that says I'm not subscribed/not authorized, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.