xBox 360 game Christmas shoppin'!

Help me decide!

Tomb Raider: Underworld (huge TR fan since I was little, so nostalgic value)
Rock Band 2 (have the first)
Guitar Hero: World Tour (eeeeeh I'm thinking RB2 over this? Although the drum set for GH looks awesome)
Gears of War 2
Silent Hill: Homecoming

And if you have any other recommendations, shoot 'em this way! :)

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Help me decide!

Tomb Raider: Underworld (huge TR fan since I was little, so nostalgic value)
Rock Band 2 (have the first)
Guitar Hero: World Tour (eeeeeh I'm thinking RB2 over this? Although the drum set for GH looks awesome)
Gears of War 2
Silent Hill: Homecoming

And if you have any other recommendations, shoot 'em this way! :)
I'm really big into all the music games, so I would recommend either Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero: World Tour. If you could splurge and get both that would be great, as it is hard for me to decide myself over those two because I love them both.

I would like to purchase Dead Space and Left for Dead. These are horror games; but those are my favorites. I might go for something different; but it really would have to be awesome like Final Fantasy X. I know this is a playstation game; but I would want it to be on that level.

I would definitely go for either rock band or guitar hero...those are my favorite types of games and they are really fun to play. Plus music games are the best to play!

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I would definitely go for either rock band or guitar hero...those are my favorite types of games and they are really fun to play. Plus music games are the best to play!
I agree! I would even try the American Idol game just for kicks. Not sure if I would go as far as buying it though until I hear some really really good reviews on it.