Xbox LIVE!

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
How many of you posters play Xbox LIVE when you want to have some fun? I play a bunch of games online when I am bored and my brother gets home at night. He always kicks my butt though.

I used to hang out on Xbox LIVE and play games on there all the time. Now that I am more into computer games, I spend more time on here. Xbox LIVE has gone more into the past for the moment. It might come back later.

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
Xbox live grows old after awhile when you are playing a game and then you are ambushed by a bunch of little kids who yell and scream into the microphone. I get such a headache from their high voices.

misha

DTVUSA Member
Xbox live grows old after awhile when you are playing a game and then you are ambushed by a bunch of little kids who yell and scream into the microphone. I get such a headache from their high voices.
Oh, wow that is just the worst. I don't know if I would be able to even stand that for a minute.

I guess that's why I just really don't play online games anymore. I play single player a lot when I get a game.

casey

DTVUSA Member
It's fun to play on there when you have some time to spare. When I start playing, it is so gosh darn hard to put that controller down. I always say to myself, just one more game! You can do it!

TonyT

DTVUSA Member
I only play Madden Football, all the rest of the games are for my kids. My friends and I are avid Madden ballers, in fact we hold monthly competitions when are wives permit. lol.

casey

DTVUSA Member
I only play Madden Football, all the rest of the games are for my kids. My friends and I are avid Madden ballers, in fact we hold monthly competitions when are wives permit. lol.
I am so bad at Madden football in the single player mode, I couldn't imagine how bad I would be if I were to play online against other people. I would just basically let them run the score up on me.

wowdoo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
XboX LIVE gets boring after awhile. I think that playing games like those on multiplayer makes them get very repetitive. I don't like playing the same thing over and over again with the same people. I want variety.

I am so bad at Madden football in the single player mode, I couldn't imagine how bad I would be if I were to play online against other people. I would just basically let them run the score up on me.
haha, the nice thing about playing Live, is it helps with matching you with players that have likewise records/skills. Every once in a while, there are cheaters or people who like to use glitches in the games to win. Hate that...I'm very competitive. ;)

wowdoo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
haha, the nice thing about playing Live, is it helps with matching you with players that have likewise records/skills. Every once in a while, there are cheaters or people who like to use glitches in the games to win. Hate that...I'm very competitive. ;)
Competitive? Compared to me, you are nothing. I get so mad a flustered over some of the stupidest things. I will get angry when the smallest thing didn't go my way, or I failed at something.

aeagle

DTVUSA Jr. Member
When I watched my son playing on Xbox LIVE, that was so different from the games that I played. The way he plays the game would completely dominate myself. I could never be that good at those games.

COD 4 is the best game for the Xbox 360. I think consoles are looked down because of its controller and controls. The PC is really great for FPS but Microsoft insists that consoles are better than the latter.