Xfinity beta app on Roku :subscribe to channels - XFinity

I've been using the Xfinity app on my Roku for well over a year now with no issues. As of this morning, I've lost most of my channels. When I try to watch, it says I have to subscribe. Nothing has changed with my service and I am subscribed to these channels. It's also not working on my android phone and on my desktop via the website.

I've been on the phone 3 times with Xfinity today. The reps didn't seem to understand my issue with the streaming. No matter how many times I mention the app, the rep kept saying she is restarting my box and would call me back in an hour to check on it. I got transferred twice, and the entire call was 1 hour and 43 minutes long. I never got a call back.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling...I also created a new user in my account but that tip didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This question, "Xfinity beta app on Roku :subscribe to channels," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Xfinity beta app on Roku :subscribe to channels, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.