Xfinity Connect App Died in October 2019 - XFinity

Comcast needs to address this problem with their phone app. For me, an iPhone user, the problem just started this month after years of successful use. I'm starting to wonder if the Xfinity Connect app has been left behind as Apple updated the iOS to 13.x. Others appear to be having similar problems with Andriod, etc. The ball is in Comcast's court. Don't blame us paying subscribers as you usually do. For what we are paying per month it should be perfect all the time. My Comcast bill is higher than all of my really necessary utilities (heat, electric, etc.) combined. And yet we get calls from Comcast salespeople wanting us to add more channels, speed, or whatever, to an already bloated system at an even greater cost. Just fix what we are paying for now!

This question, "Xfinity Connect App Died in October 2019," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Xfinity Connect App Died in October 2019, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.