Xfinity connect app stopped working on iPhone and iPad - XFinity

I can. O longer access my email from my iPhone nor my iPad using the connect app. Is anyone else having this problem? I get an error message, and also updated my IOS two days ago

This question, "Xfinity connect app stopped working on iPhone and iPad," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Xfinity connect app stopped working on iPhone and iPad, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.

G

I'm having the same issue after the most recent IOS beta update. Speaking to Comcast/Xfinity support is a joke.

G

Xfinity Connect Voice2go ios problems

I have the same issue. Xfinty Connect Voice2go stopped working around september of 2016 and I have not been able to fix it even after talking to Comcast. I installed it on another older iPhone and it works there so it has to do with the settings on my phone. I am stumped!

G

Guest1

Xfinity Connect App not working on iPhone

I was having the same problem and just tried going into my iPhone settings, go to Cellular, and under the apps authorized to use cellular data, turn this OFF for xfinity connect. Started working properly immediately.

M

Mojo

Xfiniity connect is a joke! Most times I have to shut the Ipad off, turn back on before this app will work. My solution is give it to North Korea, Iran and Syria. They won't be able to do squat!

G

I have had this problem for a while now. My solution is same, turn ipadtotally off and reboot and sometimes that works. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I'm not very tech savvy at all, is this because I'm trying to use a non apple app in an Apple product?