Xfinity Roku App Receiving DRM.-6 Errors with Live TV - XFinity

I recently had a power outage that killed my cable box, which was conveniently timed around when the new Xfinity Roku beta app was released. I switched over to that and it worked for ~1 month without issue.

Now I'm receiving "Error (DRM.-6)" errors any time I try to load a live TV stream. This happens on all channels.

The OnDemand streams work fine.

I've tried a number of things to resolve this:

• Reset my Roku
  • Logged out of Xfinity app and logged back in with new activation
  • Moved Roku to be in front of my firewall on my (non-comcast) router
I'm a bit lost as to what could be the case. I've contacted Comcast Cares over twitter but they haven't had any insights. Wanted to see if this audience might have other suggestions.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is disconnecting my router and plugging my Roku directly into my comcast gateway (Currently in bridge mode) to remove any issues happening at my router level. However the fact that the app worked for more than a month without issue makes me think it's not a router or firewall issue.

This question, "Xfinity Roku App Receiving DRM.-6 Errors with Live TV," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Xfinity Roku App Receiving DRM.-6 Errors with Live TV, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.