Xfinity TV Remote app not working on Ipads and Android Phones - XFinity

For Xfinity TV Remote app not working on Ipads and Android Phones, XFinity-Comcast Television Apps which include TV Go. My Xfinity TV Remote Apps stopped working on my Ipad and Android phone.

On Android phone:
Uninstalled and reinstalled app. Now get "Error 500" message every time when signing in thru the "Get Started" screen with my Comcast username and password. Cannot get pass this error message.

On Ipad:
Uninstalled and reinstalled app. I am able to sign in with my Comcast username and password. Get message "Data Unavailable. We're experiencing some difficulties. You can continue using the app, but not all areas will be working." No screens work on the app - TV listing screen and On Demand screens are blank. I do not see my DVR device in the settings screen. There is no place in settings screen to select a Channel Lineup.

There are numerous complaints of the app not working, both in forums and in app reviews, but I have not found any guidance, solutions, or acknowledgements from Comcast on this.
Can someone advise on where to find solutions or useful discussions on this topic?

G

I have been getting same error code for last 2 weeks.It keeps having me sign in than gives the error 500. Tried mutiple devices