XiD-C box has no live TV buffer. Pause, rewind, FF are useless for live TV

B

bnc

I have just converted 2 boxes from legacy to X1. I have an Arris Xg1v3 DVR and XiD-C companion box. Everything seems to be working with one major exception, The XiD box doesnt have the 25 min live TV buffer. If I hit pause while watching live TV, it will pause for maybe 60 seconds before automatically playing again. FF and rewind just take me back to live TV. Further attempts to use pause, rewind, or FF sometimes gets error messages like "Pause isnt available this set-top box doesnt support it" . I can schedule and watch recordings just fine from the XiD box. Its only the live TV which is causing issues. FF,rewind, and pause work fine for recorded shows and on demand. I have swapped out both the DVR and XiD boxes with no change to the problem. Note this is only occurring on the XiD box, live TV is fine on the DVR . Any idea what is causing this ??

"XiD-C box has no live TV buffer. Pause, rewind, FF are useless for live TV," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding XiD-C box has no live TV buffer. Pause, rewind, FF are useless for live TV, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Comcast 0
D Comcast 0
D Comcast 0