XiD-c replacement cable box stutters and breaks up - XFinity

Hi, I just recieved 2 new XiD-c replacement cable boxes that are suppoed to be able to use the Netflix app. When I installed the new boxes they both stutter and freeze that makes watching tv impossible. I have rebooted my X1 drv along with the other 2 Xi-D-c boxes and it still freezes and stutters. When I go back and replace the new XiD-c box with the original box, PR150BNM, it works perfectly. I've tried swapping the XiD-c boxes around to the other location and it still freezes and stutters. I have also checked to make sure that everythnig is also set to 720p, it makes no difference. Any other ideas?

This question, "XiD-c replacement cable box stutters and breaks up," is about XFinity-Comcast TV television equipment.

For other news regarding XiD-c replacement cable box stutters and breaks up, and XFinity - Comcast television equipment, see our recommended stories below.

G

Here's the solution!

Hi, I just recieved 2 new XiD-c replacement cable boxes that are suppoed to be able to use the Netflix app. When I installed the new boxes they both stutter and freeze that makes watching tv impossible. I have rebooted my X1 drv along with the other 2 Xi-D-c boxes and it still freezes and stutters. When I go back and replace the new XiD-c box with the original box, PR150BNM, it works perfectly. I've tried swapping the XiD-c boxes around to the other location and it still freezes and stutters. I have also checked to make sure that everythnig is also set to 720p, it makes no difference. Any other ideas?

This question, "XiD-c replacement cable box stutters and breaks up," is about XFinity-Comcast TV television equipment.

For other news regarding XiD-c replacement cable box stutters and breaks up, and XFinity - Comcast television equipment, see our recommended stories below.

I had this exact same problem. My old boxes worked great! To resolve the issue, make sure that the two new boxes are connected to the same side of the video splitter that the X1 DVR is connected to if you are using one. My video splitter has an upper and lower section, and I put all three boxes on the top section. Also, Comcast had to add a filter to the input on my video splitter.