XMp3 Portable XM Receiver

JeepJeep

DTVUSA Member
I definitely decided to get the XMp3 receiver, went to BB this evening and they were all sold out. They were selling them for around $130, not sure if that price is going stay now either, looking online at XMp3 Portable Radio XM radio's site, it looks like they're back to charging full price now. $299.98. :(

Anyway, the 2 features that sold me on this unit were (and I'm copying from XM's site here)

TuneSelect: Be alerted when your favorite artists or songs are playing on any XM channel

Record up to 5 channels at the same time

Automatic Recording of your favorite XM channels

Does anyone have this unit? Am I making the right decision? :eyes: :bolt:

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
If you don't have any problems buying online, BB has it for $149.99 at bestbuy.com W/ Free Satellite Radio Car Kit though who knows if its really worth anything. I frequent a few XM forums, and BB seems to have the best deal on them right now.

JeepJeep

DTVUSA Member
If you don't have any problems buying online, BB has it for $149.99 at bestbuy.com W/ Free Satellite Radio Car Kit though who knows if its really worth anything. I frequent a few XM forums, and BB seems to have the best deal on them right now.
I think I'll wait until Best Buy gets some more in stock. I kind of want to demo the XMp3 before I buy it too.