XRE-03121 - Since install. 10 calls into Customer Service - No resolution

H

HulkHartman

On certain channels in my package (TBS, SYFY, USA + more) I always get the XRE-03121 error and cannot view the channel on the set top box. If i log in to xfinity stream app, i can watch them. I've called multiple times and get the same 'lets refresh your box' 'reset box' 'ill escalate your issue' responses. Absolutely not 1 person has been able to help. It looks like if they adjust the account to a different tv package and then bring it back, it would probably fix the issue. I've only seen 1 solution online and it was a guy fully resetting his set top box. It was kind of odd the fix though. I see multiple posts without answers or solutions. Is there anyone that can help with this. I am paying for these extra channels and for 5 months now, unable to watch them on my tv.

"XRE-03121 - Since install. 10 calls into Customer Service - No resolution," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding XRE-03121 - Since install. 10 calls into Customer Service - No resolution, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Comcast 0
J Comcast 0
A Comcast 0