"Your current subscription doesn't include this title..." in old web browsers with VoD? - Time Warner TV

This question is about ""Your current subscription doesn't include this title..." in old web browsers with VoD?", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. Hello.

At home, I noticed all channels' TV shows and movies on web site's VoD show me: "Your current subscription doesn't include this title. Please give us a call at (866) 892-1235 to upgrade. WEN-1004" even though I have all of these channels in Silver TV package. Even local broadcast shows that error. However, it only shows that error in both old SeaMonkey v2.49.5 and Internet Explorer v11 web browsers. Firefox v70.0.1 doesn't show this error, and I can watch them. It was working fine last Saturday night.

Is anyone else noticing this too with their non-popular old web browsers with Spectrum's TV subscription on their computers too?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering.

This topic covered "Your current subscription doesn't include this title..." in old web browsers with VoD?, and TWC cable tv service.